Sunday, February 20, 2005

Haloscan freaked out on us this past week, so I made some changes to my blog to get blogger comments back. I don't like that only blogger members can leave messages, but few people outside my blogging circle bothered anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter. I wanted to change the whole blog. I looked through the templates blogger offers and they all look like resumes. I might do some searching later for other blog skins, but this will do for now.

I know I've been silent for the past couple weeks, but I still don't have anything interesting to say. I'm having a bit of a personal crisis that I can't really talk about here, and there's nothing else happening in my world to entertain you with. In the meantime, let me leave you with a some musical selections that have been getting me through my battle with the February blahs and Valentine's confusion:

Sick of myself by Matthew Sweet; all of the Green Day American Idiot CD; My newest discovery The Darkness - a band that reminds me so much of my high school hairband days, how could I not like them?; Fiona Apple Tidal, which I listened to for about a week straight. I hated this CD when it first came out and now it's like an obsession. Another recently redisovered blast from the past- Tracy Bonham. And finally, a man my brother introduced me to Richard Cheese.

So there you have it, my SAD therapy to get me through until spring. And hopefully sometime soon, I'll have something more interesting to write about.