Saturday, December 31, 2005

"I'm so much older than I can take" - The Killers

Friday night. I can't sleep so I've been playing on the internet. Went to Shrug's website. Can't wait for the show on Jan. 14! Then found myself on the Fabulous Johnson Brothers site. The Jbros are friends from high school and I've never seen them play. They will be playing a show on my birthday this year. I'm so excited. I've been thinking about having a birthday party this year, and now I can have a party and see my boys! I'm a strange one. I don't freak out over birthdays on the decades. No, I get crazy over the 5 years. I had a breakdown on my 25th birthday, so who knows what this year has in store. Hopefully a large crowd of old friends will ease the pain. If some new friends would like to join us, leave a message, I'll tell ya where and when. In the meantime: Happy New Year!