Sunday, March 27, 2005

You know what the Monty Python boys say...

I got my wisdom teeth pulled on thursday. That was the highlight of my week. Okay, so the week wasn't that bad. I got to see my brother for a whole 5 mins. on monday before he went back to Wyoming. Other than that the week pretty much sucked. After many days of stress and stupidity, I informed everyone that I was not, in fact, taking the job at the bookstore. It went fairly well. The bookstore ladies were disappointed, and my co-worker was...well, let's just say she wasn't happy. I really don't want drama in my life. It's so not necessary.
Anyway, the teeth pulling wasn't such a bad thing. It gave me a good excuse to spend the weekend on the couch wathcing Buffy the Vampire Slayer on DVD. I had intended to read a book or two as well, but 22 episodes of Buffy plus commentary take alot of time. I only managed 12, as well as a couple episodes of Red Dwarf. I also made the mistake of watching the Rock flick Walking Tall. I should really read a book now.

So, the week sucked, my teeth hurt, and my life is becoming more dramatic than I care for. As they say, no one expects the Spanish Inquisition.