Thursday, April 27, 2006

Give me something to talk about

Hi. How is everyone? Okay how are you, my 2 loyal readers? I'm doing just dandy, thank you. Enjoying the new car, even if I'm still suffering from the shock.
I'm at work. It's the last day of finals. The place is a ghost town. Tomorrow will be worse. I'm always so happy when the semester ends. It means no people to deal with for at least a week until the summer semester begins, but no people also means unnaturally quiet and boring. So I'm keeping myself entertained by writing to all of you, my 2 loyal readers. I thought about posting some of the poems I wrote for my poetry class, but I don't know if I should do that to you. I probably will, just not right now. I think I'll stop babbling now and do something worthwhile. I hope this post of random babbling is enough to make up for weeks of not posting.