Thursday, October 04, 2007

It's yet another day...

It's Thursday. I like Thursday. It's the only day during the week I don't have a commitment after work. Yes, Thursdays are good.

Tonight I came home and decided to do some housework, so I clipped on the ol' ipod and got to work. I listened to Matthew Sweet. I haven't listened to him in ages. My brother met him once in Jackson, and told him, "my sister loves your music". Although that could be taken as a back-handed compliment, he was gracious. But, I didn't get anything out of it except the story. My brother doesn't believe in autographs and such. He tries to avoid looking star-struck. However, he fawned all over Billy Corgan when he met him. Anyway...I really enjoyed listening to Matthew Sweet tonight. I might technically be a child of the 80's, but 90's music resonates more with me.

I'm currently reading Love is a mix tape. I highly recommend it.