Sunday, May 08, 2005

I'm too tired to be allowed to post

So, I checked my handy dandy little counter that told me more people visited my site in the last 24 hours than in the past week, but you can't tell by looking at the comments. Is the stuff I write that uninspiring people don't have any response to it? If so, then maybe I should try being more controversial. I could start sharing my political views or my environmental activism. I could just make up stories that would get people thinking, or piss them off. Then do you think I'd get some comments? I'm not asking for much. Just a "hey, I was here" or "your blog sucks". Something so I know when the counter says 15 people hit my blog today that they didn't just read the headline and move on. I guess I can't complain too much. At least I have Laurie to converse with via the comments on each of our blogs. But, come on people, just leave a message. It doesn't hurt. I promise.