Tuesday, May 17, 2005

"That's the sound of your brain cracking"

-Tracy Bonham

One thing I've noticed since starting on the anti-depressants is my abuse of the English language. Not so much abuse, I guess, as overuse. I've been babbling. Profusely. I don't shut up. I don't say anything worthwhile. It's the whole Bridget Jones verbal diarrhea syndrome. I'm not entirely sure why. I think I'm developing ADHD or something. Anyway, I'm telling you all this because my last couple posts seem to be exhibiting some of that babbling quality. I edited today's (earlier) post so it makes a little more sense. I think I'm going to start saving the posts as drafts and only publish them when I've had some time to edit. I do apologize for the rambling. I hope this clears up at some point and I can find some kind of happy medium between being the shy mute I was before and the babbling idiot I have become.

In a completely unrelated story, I keep having dreams about Bruce Campbell, so I checked out his website from kaddish and found that he is touring with his new book Make Love the Bruce Campbell Way and will be in Dayton! Cool authors, especially authors that are also actors (albeit a B movie actor), almost never come to Dayton. I am so there!