Friday, May 27, 2005

not so late review

-sorry Critic, I had to use it.

I am a big fan of books. I don't read as much as I'd like, but I always have a book handy. Unfortunately, I am not the best person to ask when it comes to book reviews or critiques. I'll leave that to the professionals, or at least the adept amateurs. So, when I saw the book review for the title I'm currently reading I thought it divine intervention. I've been trying to think about what I wanted to say in relation to what I've been reading, but now I don't have to say anything except check out the review here. It's probably more verbose than it needs to be, but it's a decent review of what I've read, so far anyway. I have a few half-formed thoughts bouncing around in response to the book. Maybe I'll be able to formulate something substantial over the weekend.